Thursday, August 13, 2015

Photos and measurements completed

OK.... this is the nervous bit. I have sent off my before photos and measurements to my coach. There is so much to do over the next 9 months. You can see my before photo on my Instagram (@thefitmumma_) as I'm too lazy to get it off my phone and onto my computer! I might post it on here later.

9 months... the length of a pregnancy. Considering how LONG 9 months feels when you are pregnant, I am confident I can achieve what I have to in that time. Not saying this is going to be easy. I've done enough research over the past few years to know that competition prep is far from easy. I'm sure there will be good times, but I'm sure there will be crap times too. Like when I really don't want to do some cardio, or I can't be bothered tracking my lunch, or I can't be bothered going to the gym because I've had a long day or I've gotten up during the night with the kids.

BUT this is a goal I've had for three years now, and it's something I just want to do for myself. I may do it once and decide it's not for me, or I may love it and continue. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment